ATV Adventure Park
Enjoy the experience and feel the adrenaline rush of driving a ATV Yamaha Grizzly 350 cc through trails of the Mayan jungle! Drive Through exciting and safe roads, immersed in incredible vegetation. A fun route will allow you to explore dry caves, discover beautiful cenotes, where you can swim and learn about these natural wonders... and after starting the engine, the moment arrives to put your heart in gear: a fun aquatic zip line and the incredible "El Toh", 100 meters of pure adrenaline flying over the spectacular Tortuga Cenote, an emotion which will leave you breathless and wanting more turns!
Leave with your photographic memories taken during the tour by professional photographers
• Pick up at hotels on the Riviera Maya. The schedule will depend on the location and the selected tour.
• Arrival at the natural park “Balancanche”, where an explanation of security guidelines will be provided.
• Drive through jungle paths leading to the cenote “Nai Tho”. Here, explanation of the formation of the cenotes, the stalagmites and stalactites.
• The path continues until you reach the refreshing cenote "Caracol". Here you can cool off in the crystal clear waters of this incredible cenote...
• Admire the natural sculptures offered by our enchanted cenote “El Puente”.
• Have fun driving to our main attraction, the "Tortuga" cenote. Here you can experience the thrill of flying across our “Toh” zip line of 100 meters, enjoy our second fun and exciting aquatic zip line or simply relax in the cenote.
• Snack: Sandwich, energy bar and 1 bottle of water.
• Return to hotels.
• Our ATVs are the new Yamaha Grizzly 350 cc, the best!
• This excursion is not suitable for people with disabilities, cardiac, respiratory, back problems or pregnant. Not recommended for children under 6 years of age.
• The minimum age for driving the ATV is 16 years old.
• Participation is not permitted to persons who are under the influence of alcohol or any toxic substance.
• This excursion operates under any type of climate.